Monday, January 7, 2013

River City Musings

For the longest time I was trying to get out of Richmond, something we finally got done in the Summer of 2012.  I guess sometimes you don't really appreciate things until you aren't regularly around them.  Though I have no intentions of moving my family back to the 804 as we're really enjoying NoVA, I have been feeling unusually Richmondy lately.  The solution?  I decided to grab somethings from the RVA News Store (pics below).  A little something for my cube at work, a VCU colored RVA sticker; and something a little cooler that any Richmonder could appreciate for my game room, a Richmond Hood Map.  Honestly, I never thought I'd miss RVA but these small things let me bring a little bit of the 804 to my new digs.



VCU RVA Sticker




RVA Hood Map


No comments:

Post a Comment