Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Benches, Bedding, and Beyond

Yesterday at my urging (though Tina has wanted to do this for about a week) we made a family run to our local Bed, Bath, & Beyond.  I had forgotten how much I really enjoy that store and now that we're making our new house a home it's even better.  Between the window panels we went looking for and the wall art, plates, benches, bedding, and other assorted items that captured our attention we both had a great time picturing what would work for us in the house.  What's odd is that I also made a trip to Best Buy with every intention to pick up a PSN Plus card to renew my subscription, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.  I guess it's funny how things change, I'm excited about decorating our home but spending $50 on something I likely won't use (my Live subscription is a totally different matter though lol)...well not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment