Sunday, November 3, 2013

What's Playing Now

I've been trying to get some more gaming in lately so I figured that I would keep track of what I'm working my through or for fighters trying to get back up to speed on.  Currently all of my time is being spent on the 360, but when time allows I'll definitely power up another console.  I just wrapped up AC: Brotherhood, I'm not sure I will jump right back into the AC universe with AC: Revelations though  (AC:IV is out, but as usual I'm in no hurry rush through the games).  I am pretty sure I'll resist the overwhelming urge to play through the Mass Effect trilogy again, Bioshock is a good contender though and I'll always find time for several fighters.  It's probably sort of odd to have a gaming goal, but I'm going to try keep a "modern" title, fighter(s), and retro game in rotation when I can.  Anyways, the current list below and I'm always open to suggestions or going a few rounds as well.

  • Bioshock or Assassin's Creed: Revelations - 360
  • SSFIVAE/UMvC3/3rd Strike - 360
  • Phantasy Star II - 360

No comments:

Post a Comment